Customized Logistical Solutions
Agencias Navieras B&R offers maritime services that have earned us the title of “Leaders of the Dominican Maritime Industry”, not only because we have been offering services for almost a century (since 1919) but also because we are always at the cutting edge of the local market* and continuously training our skilled personnel.
Today, B&R is a diversified group, with an ample range of services, offering its clients customized solutions for all their cargo transportation requirements, coordinating and integrating all their operations.
Quality service is not only defined by excellent rates and a timely response, it also consists of the search for the best solutions to shipping needs and the client support provided during the entire process.
We meet standards of control and security in the development of international commerce and are BASC certified and AEO authorized, which establishes us as a trustworthy operator in international commerce, for the customs authorities.
- Consolidated Cargo Maritime Transportation LCL and Full Containers FCL
- Rental and Sale of all types of Containers
- Storage and Distribution Facilities
- Maritime Cargo and Air Cargo Insurance
- Customs Management Services
- Air Freight
- Ground Transportation and Cargo Management
- Container Repair and Maintenance Service
- Cargo Management
We offer both import and export maritime transportation services for consolidated cargo and full load container freight, providing rapid and efficient handling, both to and from any part of the world.
Our services include freight forwarding bookings, Bill of Lading (B/L) preparation and Customs handling and manifest documentation, sending the Shipper Export Declaration (SED) for cargo shipments to the USA and constantly monitoring shipments.
We have an ample fleet of dry and refrigerated containers for rental or sale.
We also rent generator sets (gensets) to power refrigerated containers.
1. Our warehouses offer the following services:
2. Freight and delivery of merchandise in containers
3. Consolidated and unconsolidated cargo unloading
4. Classification, relabeling and repacking of merchandise
6. Fumigation of palletized packaging
7. Labeling of heavy lift, fragile or hazardous content boxes.
8. Merchandise Distribution
9. Inventory Management
We manage insurance policies through intermediary insurers, established in the market, who offer attractive insurance rates.
We have highly-specialized staff for customs management and offer the following services:
• Handling of documentation
• Custom Declarations
• Coordination of Customs Bonds
• Review of Customs Clearance Liquidation
• Arrangement of Collect Payments at Destination
• Assistance in product classification within the existing tariff code framework
• Documentation for Foreign Companies
We coordinate air cargo transportation by means of strategic alliances with airlines, specialized in international cargo management, offering competitive rates and daily flights.
B&R specializes in the transport of containers and general cargo to any destination in the country. To this end, we have an ample fleet of trucks, driver and skilled personnel, experienced in the handling of all types of cargo, both container and heavy cargo freight, with the highest security standards. In the event of an emergency, all operations receive the assistance of a maintenance repair truck, available 24/7. This mobile repair shop is equipped with a welding machine, air compressor, acetylene, replacement tires, etc.
We clean and repair containers in our specialized workshops, located in Haina and Caucedo.
We coordinate your freight shipments with the use of specialized equipment for each type of cargo:
Roll On/Roll Off (wheeled equipment) such as cranes, buses, cars, trucks, electric generators, etc.
General cargo such as steel, wood, solid and liquid bulk cargo.
Heavy load cargo/oversized heavy lift cargo transported in ships that are specialized in the handling of complex cargo.